Facebook Baking Giveaway Nov 2016 Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the competition you must comment on the competition post found on the Rapeseed Oil Benefits Facebook page between Friday 25th November and Thursday 1st December 2016.
- There is one prize consisting of:
1 x Great British Bake Off Measuring Cup Set
1 x Great British Bake Off Cupcake Kit
1 x Great British Bake Off Pudding Basin
1 x 50 Great British Bake Off Fluted Greaseproof Cupcake Cases
1 x Great British Bake Off Spatula
- The winner will be randomly selected from all entries received by 23:59 1st December 2016.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete, incorrect or late entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook on Friday 2nd December 2016 and asked to verify their entry by sending their contact details via Private Message within 72 hours. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. This process will be repeated until the prize is claimed.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days.
- You can enter only once.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition open to UK residents, over 18 only.
- Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this competition is the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), operating through its Cereals and Oilseeds division. The registered address is Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2TL.